Sunday, March 6, 2011

{Ahh memories...}

I have been cold and had a major headache all day (even through it was over 60 degrees outside). I have been feeling a little less than my usual self since last Saturday. Maybe it is time to schedule an appointment...hmm...I don't like doctors so that probably won't happen. Then I got an influx of voicemails on my cell this afternoon, ranging from last Thursday through last night, that never made it to my phone (and there was no indication when checking other voicemails that there were additional ones that had not been listened to). Verizon sucks...I miss Alltel! I missed a voicemail from my epic friend/travel buddy Calven (that lives 7 states away from me) :(...but that did inspire me to go through some of my traveling photos...
Welcome to Cabo San Lucas yall....


























No comments:

Post a Comment